28 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi

RMAN-00569: ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS


When you want to backup your db with using catalog database.

If raise an error like follow


INF - RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
INF - RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS ===============
INF - RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
INF - Recovery Manager complete.
INF - End of Recovery Manager output.
INF - End Oracle Recovery Manager.

Cause
Catalog db's tns entry must be in tnsnames.ora.
Check your $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin/tnsnames.ora file.

2 yorum:

  1. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality
    articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website.
    Studying this information So i am satisfied to show that I have an incredibly
    good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
    I such a lot without a doubt will make sure to don?t fail to remember this website and provides it a glance
    on a constant basis.
    Also see my web page: How to Recover OST files from Microsoft exchange server

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. This is a very neatly written article.

    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.
    My page > How to Recover Microsoft exchange server name from

    YanıtlaSil